Are you interested in furthering your spiritual journey? Join us on Sunday morning at 10:30 as we seek to discover meaning and purpose in life through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
The coffee is on, our dress is casual and we look forward to some singing and a sermon. On the last Sunday of the month, stick around for lunch. Otherwise, the service winds up by noon. Children are welcome and have their own service during the sermon.
Check out this week's bulletin or listen to a past sermon. Get to know us! We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Starting at 10:30 (LiveStream only)
Am I a Christian
"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved." - Romans 10:9-10 ESV Bible
- God loves you and offers a wonderful plan for your life.
- Man is sinful and separated from God. Therefore he cannot know and experience God's love and plan for his life.
- Jesus Christ is God's only provision for man's sin. Through him you can know and experience God's love and plan for your life.
- We must individually receive Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord; then we can know and experience God's love and plan for our lives.
Find out more about how to be saved, how to have a relationship with God.
Contact us if you made a decision, or have questions.
- Bible Study on Zoom every Tuesday at 7 p.m. (contact the church office).
- Mom's Bible Study on Facebook every Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. (contact Jessica).
- Ladies Retreat with Maureen Brown is at GSBC on the June 12-14 weekend.
Check the full Calendar for other events.
The Sunday Schedule for this quarter is now available.
We love our kids!
A bit before the sermon, kids age 2 to grade 6 are invited upstairs for their own service. Preschoolers are together in one class while kindergarten through grade 6 are in another. There are Bible stories and crafts along with some singing.
Every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. we invite kids from the community to gather and win them to Christ. Our aim is to is to disciple children who have made decisions for Christ and encourage them to have hearts that desire to please Him.
Vacation Bible School is typically in mid-August. We spend every morning, for a week, with Bible discovery, crafts, singing and games.
On Tuesday evening at 7:00, we look at God's word and apply it to our own life. Typically we have a video series followed by discussion and prayer. We may study a book of the bible or a topic, like prayer. You are welcome to join any time. We have one study at church and the other in Regina.
Mom's Bible Study
At 8:30 on Tuesday evening, moms get together online to study the Bible. Bring your children!
On the first Saturday of the month, our men get together for a hearty breakfast and discussion. A topic consisting of a few verses from the Bible is introduced and discussed. All guys old enough to drive are invited for 8:30.